Thank you for all your scarecrow entries. So far we have 40!
To confirm your entry you need to have paid your entry fee of £2.50 please. You can drop it off at The Old Post Office, 90 High street, Bildeston. I will be producing a map of all the gardens where the wonderful scarecrows will
Mark Murphy from BBC radio Suffolk will be coming to Bildeston to judge the scarecrows on Saturday 8th August from 11am.
Chamberlin Hall Management Committee have kindly donated the prize money. 1st prize £50 2nd prize £30 3rd prize £20
All money raised for the competition and GRAND DRAW will be donated to the Suffolk Community Foundation.
This will take place after Mark has seen all the scarecrows and presented the prizes at approx 1.30pm in Chamberlin Hall car park.
You are welcome to come but please observe social distancing at all times.
We have some fantastic prizes!
- £100 Amazon vouchers. Taylormade joinery
- Meal for two at The Bildeston Crown
Meal for two at the Lindsey Rose
- Two cases of Mauldens ale….all from James Buckle.
- Hand made bag. Lynne Edwards MBE
- Vouchers from The Kings Head
- Hamper of goodies from Bildeston village stores
- Cream tea for two at Corncraft
- 2 tickets for a match at ITFC
- Pamper pack…Tina and Melissa Essential Holistic Therapies.
- Chocolate hamper..Bildeston newsagents
- Meal for two at The Flying Fryar
- A Tracey Robinson cake and cake slice
- ……….and lots more.
Worzel Gummidge and Aunt Sally will be under the clock tower on Friday 31st July, Saturday 1st August and Friday 7th August from 11am till 1.30pm if youwould like draw tickets or maps, or you can call me….