Bildeston Health Centre Update
Some good news, we are now calling our patients in Priority Group five for their Covid vaccination, this is patients aged 65-69 years.
As we are currently vaccinating with the Oxford AZ vaccine we are able to pick up supplies on a daily basis to run small clinics here at Bildeston. This will change when the hubs receive the Pfizer vaccine – please appreciate we have absolutely no control over which vaccines are sent or when.
A reminder of the Priority Groups
1. residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
2. all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care
3. all those 75 years of age and over
4. all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
5. all those 65 years of age and over
6. all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
7. all those 60 years of age and over
8. all those 55 years of age and over
9. all those 50 years of age and over
A big plea!
We have a team working really hard trying to call patients in cohort 6 – Can we ask that you wait for us to call you, our reception are getting inundated with calls and enquiries. We do appreciate everyone’s anxiety and are doing our best.
Patients are asking us if they can book their second vaccine appointment. Please do not call us to book, we will call you, once we know when we can book and when our vaccine delivery date is.