Bildeston’s Annual Litter-pick 2021
This year, owing to Covid restrictions, we are conducting the litter pick in a different way. If
you are willing to assist in this year’s effort we are organising the clear-up to take place over the period of Saturday March 13th to Sunday March 21st. We would ask that you work with another person, wear gloves and use a litter picker to avoid touching items, especially discarded
So, with a slight change to normal operations this is how to get involved:
1. Contact Jo Silburn on 01449 257045 to select an area to clear.
2. Choose your day and contact Robin Sidgwick on 01449 740404 to arrange the collection of your Hi-vis jacket, litter-picker and bags.
3. Conduct your litter-pick.
4. Deposit your filled rubbish bags inside the clock tower and return equipment to Robin.
5. Any filled bags or heavy items can be left in a safe roadside location if necessary for pickup by van.
Contact Robin to let him know where bags have been left.
Thanks in advance to any of you who feel able to help
Jo Silburn and Rob Sidgwick