With no mains gas available to residents of Bildeston. Heating oil is the main fuel that is used in central heating systems. A typical household may need between 1000 and 3000 litres per year depending on property size and heat levels preferred. This web site introduces the idea of syndicated or group buying in order to obtain the best possible price for members with the minimum of effort, reduce HGV delivery traffic in the village, reduce carbon emissions created by deliveries.
how it works
- We buy oil on schedule that is shared with members by email.
- Members are contacted by email and return their order quantities s back by email
- We negotiate a price by calling all suppliers on a defined list. Feel free to recommend your favourite but be aware many names are actually the same company.
- Minimum order is 500 litres, best to top up if you don’t think you can last 6 months.
- Everyone pays same price per litre.
- We pass on order quantities and contact details to the supplier with best price.
- We confirm back to everyone who has ordered, who the winning supplier is and the price agreed and the expected delivery period (normally 5 – 10 days)
- The chosen supplier contacts all those that have ordered to arrange payment ( we don’t get involved in handling money )
Your personal details will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone or any other organisation.
If you decide to join one of our buying rounds. We will ask if you want us to share your necessary details with the chosen supplier.